poshneighbour

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

total eggs - 70
Penny - egg today

well after a hard day at work, I'm now comftably sat down on the sofa, Bert is asleep next to me, and I'm watching Bones on Sky+.

The girls are out freeranging, and making a racket, as they have been shut out of the eglu, as Sylvie is still broody. I came home from work to find Penny in the next box, sat on a warm egg, and Sylvie in the eglu trying to get into the next box. After installing the gardening gloves, Penny was hastily removed and Sylvie too, as she made a mad dashf or teh next box as soon as it was opened - so the door is now closed.

I've just gone out to say hello, and check on them. They need constant supervision at the moment due to fox treats. I took some grapes with me, and dhylis was running over t get them and jumping to make sure she got the grapes rather than any of the other girls. Marjorie is still sneezing, but hopefully that will clear up soon after the vet trip yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home