poshneighbour

Thursday, May 25, 2006

total eggs = 80
Dhylis again - 1 egg today

At last the weather is better, I actually managed to sit out in the garden and let the girls free range.

I've been to the vets today with the chickens new friends - definitely lice - so now another £48 on the girls for for deosect to cure them!

They've been out in the garden for about 40 minutes then took themselves off to bed. They did get a good mooch and dig though, and they looked so upset when I went out and didn't have any grapes for them - at least they come to see me now.


I've mown the lawn today too, so OH will be happy. The first day in 2 weeks it's been dry enough to do it, and the grass was so huge.

I also had a look at the new climatis in the garden - called Marjorie - and it's just come into flower - so the photo below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home